ACCESS SCAFFOLDING SYSTEM
Mach Plus is a ringlock type light weight scaffolding system.
Mach Plus ringlock system can be used for shoring as well as access purpose
Mach Plus ringlock systems Lightweight components mean additional savings when it comes to shipping
Mach Plus ringlock uses higher strength steel of 420mpa yield strength, so high load-bearing capacity.
MACH PLUS STANDARD :
- Reduction in wall thickness from 3.2 to 2.5 means up to 22 % less weight.
- Using higher strength steel of 420mpa yield strength for vertical tube.
- Integrated spigot with less play at joint for better transmission of forces.
- Higher strength Rosette with lesser thickness.
- No. of Rosette’s per vertical has been reduced by increasing the distance from 0.5m to 1.0m.
- When 0.5m height is required for handrail application, customer can use ROSETTE CLAMPS to fit the ledgers.
MACH PLUS LEDGER TRANSOM :
- Mach Plus ledger tube cross section is made of Rectangular shape to get more load bearing capacity in lighter section.
- New wedge-head design with sheet metal type for safe function for safer scaffolding erection from secured level.